Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
Authors should prepare the manuscript using the IJAIM template and submit through the online submission system (link). Only manuscript following the IJAIM format will be sent to reviewers.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The manuscript should be original and has not been previously published or under review by other journals.
- All submitted paper will be reviewed by experts in the field by considering the originality, clarity of presentation and significance to science.
- As the commitment to fast publication, editors try their best to complete a review process within four weeks. If authors did not receive any notification after that period, please do send an email to editors.